Escalate Disputes Accessibility Statement
Escalate Law Limited (trading as Escalate Disputes) aims to make this website as accessible as reasonably possible to all users. All websites that are owned by UK businesses need to comply with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 by being accessible.
We continually make improvements to our website and it has been designed with the following guidelines in mind:
- The site has been built using XHTML and CSS and is compliant and where possible meets W3C-WAI Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 1.0
- Our pages are designed so they can be viewed at a screen resolution of 1024 x 768 pixels (minimum). This is now the basic requirement for almost all users.
- A style sheet is used on our website and relative font sizes on all text with the exception of graphical text.
- The navigation system includes only text and no graphics.
- Images that convey important information have alternative text. Where an image is used for a decorative purpose, the alternative text will be left blank.
- Titles are added to all links.
- Text can be increased or decreased in size on all pages – use the ‘view’ option in your browser (see below for further details).
- No information is exclusively conveyed using colour.
- The colour scheme provides a high level of contrast.
- Almost all content is searchable.
The site is optimised to work with the following browsers:
- MIcrosoft Edge 15+
- Internet Explorer 11
- Firefox v31+
- Chrome v40+
- Safari (Mac) v6.2+
As the site is written to existing HTML standards, it should work with all browsers (with varying possible decay in older browsers).
The site uses relative font sizes. In most browsers, you can use the keyboard to change the font size:
On a PC:
Press Ctrl and + to increase the size
Press Ctrl and – to decrease the size
Press Ctrl and 0 to go back to the default size
Mac users should replace Ctrl with Command
Downloading PDF documents
A number of publications on this site appear in PDF format. The Adobe Acrobat Reader is required to view PDF files; this is free and can be downloaded from the Adobe website.
Visually impaired users may find the tools and resources offered on the Access Adobe website useful.
Please note that our website links to third party websites, which may not necessarily comply with the same standards of accessibility as this website.
As we continue to develop the website we will work towards continued adherence to accessibility guidelines and leading practices.
We welcome feedback from our users. Please contact us with your comments or if you are having difficulties accessing our site.
Our registered address:
Exchange Station, Tithebarn Street, Liverpool,
Escalate Law Limited
Company No: 10381993