Escalate Disputes Complaints Procedure
- On the rare occasions that we receive a complaint we are committed to resolving any dissatisfaction speedily and effectively.
- A complaint should be addressed to the Fee Earner dealing with your matter. He or she will normally acknowledge receipt within 2 working days and provide a substantive response within a further 14 days.
- If you are not satisfied with the substantive response, you can write to our Client Care Director, Chris Clay at our registered office address. He will acknowledge your letter promptly and indicate the likely timescale for him to review the earlier substantive response and to correspond further with you, which will normally not exceed 14 days.
- After such further investigation and correspondence as he considers necessary, which may include a proposed meeting, Chris Clay will issue a final response to your complaint on behalf of the firm.
- If you are not satisfied with this final response, you then have 6 months in which you can refer the matter to the Legal Ombudsman on telephone 0300 555 0333 or at email@example.com or Legal Ombudsman, PO Box 6167, Slough, SL1 0EH.
- The Solicitors Regulation Authority could help you if you think a solicitor might be dishonest or you have concerns about their behaviour. For more information, please visit https://www.sra.org.uk/consumers/problems/report-solicitor/ Escalate Law Limited is authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority (No: 650666).
Exchange Station, Tithebarn Street, Liverpool,
L2 2QP (Registered office)
London office: 5th floor, 15 Westferry Circus, London, E14 4HD
Escalate Law Limited
Company No: 10381993
Authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority
Escalate Law Limited (No: 650666)