Taking place on Tuesday 5th November at the Beales Hotel in Hatfield, Hertfordshire, the seminar is aimed at SMEs wanting to learn more about protecting and strengthening their cashflow.
Attendees will have the opportunity to listen to speakers from a cross section of professions, discussing how the current economic and political climate is causing uncertainty and challenges for company cash management, and where future opportunities might arise.
Key speakers include:
- Tim Smith from Price Bailey Chartered Accountants will discuss top tips for cash flow management and how to identify and resolve possible problems.
- Dugald Carlean from ArchOver will discuss funding cash flow and give an overview on the debt markets.
- Matt Howard from Price Bailey Chartered Accountants will discuss the dispute resolution market, and explain how the multi award-winning Escalate service can recover monies owed in a cost effective way.
Details of the event:
- Chamber Members: £10.00 per person
- Non-member: £15.00 per person
- Event Date: Tuesday 5th Nov 19 08:00 – 10:00
- Latest Booking: Friday 1st Nov 19 17:00
- Contact: Events Team
- Tel: 01707 502180
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Venue: Beales Hotel Hatfield, Comet Way, Hatfield, AL10 9NG
Dugald J. Carlean, Regional Director, Herts & Beds, ArchOver – Dugald is a Regional Director for ArchOver and leads the Hertfordshire & Bedfordshire office based in Hatfield. He is focused on delivering the ArchOver offering to SMEs across a number of industries in the region. Over the past 20 years, he has provided fully integrated domestic and international Corporate Finance, M&A and funding advice to the small/mid-market businesses on a multitude of both listed and private transactions across various sectors.
Matt Howard, Partner, Price Bailey – Matt is a partner in the Insolvency and Recovery team at Price Bailey. He has 20 years’ experience in dealing with all aspects of corporate and personal insolvency together with informal arrangements and turnarounds. He also has experience in dealing with independent business reviews, solvent liquidations and resolution of commercial disputes.
Tim Smith, Manager, Price Bailey – Tim was trained and qualified at a Big Four firm before focussing on the mid-market at boutique firms. He is an FCCA qualified accountant with over 11 years’ turnaround, restructuring and insolvency experience in financial services, manufacturing, construction, hospitality & leisure and healthcare sectors.
< News & Views
Contact Us to find out more about how Escalate can help your business.
Our registered address:
Exchange Station, Tithebarn Street, Liverpool,
Escalate Law Limited
Company No: 10381993